Name: Empower Network
Price: Basic $25/month, Inner Circle $100/month, E-Wallet $19/month, Cost Rica Intensive $500
Owners: David Wood & David Sharpe
Overall Rank: 0 out of 100
The Empower Network program is essentially an online money making system that is supposedly designed to make you money via the use of a viral blogging platform.
This kind of a program is very similar to many MLM model money making systems online today. What is an MLM model? It is basically a model in which you “recruit” people under you also known as referrals, then those referrals “recruit” people and so on and so forth. The way you earn money using this kind of model is that the referrals who you bring into the program buys a program, then their referrals buy products. You simply make a commission off of both your referral sales and their referral sales.
I know this all can be very confusing. It was to me at first but essential that is the way that the Empower Network program works and you should stay away from it.
Pros vs. Cons
- Can make your own blog via the Empire Network hosting settings
- There is no description as to what the entire program is about.
- The way you make money is that you have to sell the Empower Network system to other people.
- In order to succeed using this program, you must make a minimum investment of $140 a month!
- In order to receive your commission that you have earned, you must pay $20 a month for a virtual wallet.
- When you first sign-up you will be attacked by a bunch of up-sells that will try to convince you to pay for other products.
- No matter where you look for online, you will find a ton of complaints about the Empower Network System.
- There is absolutely no free trial offered so you can try the system first to see if it works for you.
- You have virtually no access to the owners who created the program if you need any help.
Who Is The Empower Network For?
Even though the Empower Network Program advertises that it is designed to help anyone looking for a way to make real money online free, it is actually intended for those who are masters at build a dowline and have no problem doing so. If you are not the kind of person who can push to make sales on other people, you should avoid using this program at all costs.
Training and Tools Offered At Empower Network
There are a variety of low class training and tools that are offered through the Empower Network program. However, each type of training can only be utilized if you purchase it first. The training that is provided is very weak in its material and doesn’t include the most current information on how you can make money online. The thing to remember here is that the way Empower Network works is that you sell the program to others. That’s it.
Another thing that you must keep in mind is that in order to make any money whatsoever, you must first invest in all of the upgrades this program has to offer which can total over $5,000! If you do not buy any of the programs, from my experience there you will most likely be shunned by the entire community. So all in all, unless you invest an estimate of $5,000, you will be called all kinds of names from your so called sponsors.
Empower Network Support
If you are looking for a program that offers state of the art help and support, the Empower Network program is not the program you are looking for.
For the money that you spend once you sign up for this system, this program does not give you the one-on-one support you are looking for. The fact of the matter is that there is no support given whatsoever and the people around that are meant to “help” you only belittle you if you don’t over $5,00 worth of products from Empower Network.
▪$25 per month Fast Start Viral Blogging-in truth there is really nothing spectacular about this option. You can really start your own blog for free on WordPress. The only upside to this is that the Empower Network name is tied into your blog.
▪$19 per month E-Wallet-you must pay for this add-on if you expect to be paid any commissions that you make. The reason behind this is simple: Empower Network is based out of Costa Rica and due to this they cannot sign up with any PayPal account.
▪$100 per month Inner Circle Mastermind Membership-if you pay for this add-on, the only thing you are getting out of this product is that you are able to receive a higher commission on a product that you really aren’t even really selling in the first place.
▪$500 One-Time Payment for Costa Rica Mastermind Intensive-all this add-on includes is different videos that are designed to help you promote Empower Network to other people.
▪$1,000 One-Time Payment for 15K Formula-all this add-on includes is more videos that are about an hour in length that are designed to teach you how to effectively promote this product online.
▪$3,500 One-Time Payment for Masters Retreat-this is the best upgrade you can get with Empower Network. As I know better than to pay for something that will only waste my time and my money I cannot personally tell you what is included in this package.
In my honest opinion I believe that the Empower Network program is certainly a scam. There are a variety of reasons why I believe this and here they are:
- There is absolutely NO product-I don’t even think the other members no what they are selling. Literally all you are selling is the program itself. That’s it.
- Your so called “sponsors” will refuse to help you– of course this is unless you are active within the EN community which means that you buy at least over $5,000 worth of products which really aren’t products at all. In all honesty, this program isn’t worth that much money.
- The owners are not present within their own program-Seeing as how this system is run out of Costa Rica, which should set-up an immediate red-flag to you, it is no wonder there is no contact available to the owners. The only time you may hear from the owners is when they decide to call a few of their members in order to hype them up about promoting the Empower Network program.
In my honest opinion the Empower Network is (and excuse my language) total shit. While Empower Network may sound convincing, don’t fall for it. There is NO real support system, there is NO real product to sell and if you go “all in” you will just simply put yourself into into debt. AVOID THE EMPOWER NETWORK PROGRAM!
Did you fall victim to the Empower Network scam? Did you lose a ton of money to them? If so, I would love to hear from you. Just simply leave me a detailed comment below.