How To Make A Ton of Money On Craigslist: An Expert’s Advice

How To Make Money On Craigslist

How To Make Money On Craigslist
9.5

Overall Rating

10/10

Pros

• Easy to do
    • Free to do
    • Can earn as much money as you want

Cons

• Can take between a few days to a month before you see significant earnings
    • Must post new ads every day or renew them every day
    • Hard to do if you do not have a phone verified account

In today’s world, you would be surprised how many different ways there are to make real money online. You can make money doing virtually anything that you want, whether it is selling dog food or becoming an affiliate marketer. There is no better place to start your online money making venture than Craigslist.org. I have made so much money on Craigslist that if I actually told you the amount, a majority of you wouldn’t even believe me. So, instead I’m going to teach you how to make money on Craigslist and all of the ways I am going to teach you requires no money to be invested on your part.

Sell Affiliate Products

One of the most popular ways to make money on Craigslist today is through affiliate marketing, though now Craigslist has stepped up in security measures. It is incredibly easy to do this and you have the ability to make as much money as you want in the long run. The easiest way to do this is to follow these simple steps:

Screen Shot 2014-09-14 at 11.33.44 PM
    Craigslist Homepage

1. Sign up for a Clickbank affiliate account.

2. Choose a product that you want to promote.

3. Sign up for a Phone Verified, Craigslist account (or if you do not have a phone, just order Phone verified craigslist account from any seller on fiverr.com)

4. Begin posting 3 ads a day on craigslist to gain prospects.

5. Email those prospects with your affiliate link.

6. Sit back and let the money roll in.

Guys, it literally is as simple as that. However, I do not recommend only using 3 ads. Post 3 ads a day, every day until you have at least 50-100 ads running at once. If you have this many ads, I do not doubt that you can at least generate anywhere from $100-$300 a day or more.

Flipping Products

Another popular way to make money on Craigslist is by flipping products. There is a very easy way to do this and yes it may require some loose change on your part. Just follow these easy steps:

Screen Shot 2014-09-14 at 11.34.15 PM
    CL Listings

1. Go to a local garage sale.

2. Purchase some junk items.

3. Create a phone verified craigslist account.

4. Place an ad posting those items for sale at whatever price you want.

5. Wait for people to email you.

There are so many people that I know currently doing this and some of them are making more money than I am. Another alternative is to take items that you have and no longer and post an ad to sell them. While it does require a little money on your part, especially if you have to buy these items, it is well worth it in the end.

Making Money on Craigslist: My Final Opinion

I personally use Craigslist to make money online so I have nothing bad to say about it. Not only is it incredibly easy, but it requires almost little to no work on your part. I highly recommend starting with affiliate marketing because that is absolutely free to do. Remember, the key is posting as many ads as possible so that in a month or so you can make literally as much money as you want.

<=============Want to Learn How I Make Almost $10 K A Month? Click Here To Find Out===============>

Are you an affiliate marketer currently using Craigslist? Have you flipped products on this platform? If so, I would love to hear from you and to gain some insight into your experience. Don’t hesitate to leave me a comment below.

Nessa

My name is Nessa and I'm the owner of Make Real Money Online Free. I started my online business in 2013 before the birth of my son and now it is my mission to help newbies start their own businesses and succeed online as I have. Sign up for my #1 recommended training course today and learn how to start your own business doing what you love for FREE.

18 thoughts on “How To Make A Ton of Money On Craigslist: An Expert’s Advice

• July 19, 2015 at 11:14 pm

im having so trouble with the craigslist ads. Can you help?

• July 21, 2015 at 2:55 am

Sure thing. What kind of trouble are you having?

• August 13, 2015 at 8:54 pm

Hi Nessa!
      Enjoying your website immensely!
      However, Craigslist do NOT allow any affiliate marketing as such to be advertised!
      NO affiliate links or business opportunities, etc!
      I have had a good L@@K around their “banned” items and there are plenty!
      Perhaps they have changed their strategy recently?
      SHAME!

• August 14, 2015 at 9:24 am

Well, while they state that they do not condone affiliate marketing on their site, you would be surprised how creative affiliate marketers are when promoting their products or programs on there. Craigslist is loaded with IM marketing opportunities, I am surprised they haven’t caught onto yet. In response Craigslist has tried to modify its terms of use to eradicate this problem but it yet hasn’t rid the site completely of it.

• August 15, 2015 at 3:11 pm

I had joined under you but after log in it says as a starter your country is not allowed only as a Premier member only I can work.

• August 15, 2015 at 8:35 pm

Then a premium membership is what you need. I apologize for the inconvenience of that.

• September 1, 2015 at 5:41 pm

How can you bypass posting the ads in Craigslist as they are currently blocking them.? Any workaround you can suggest?

• September 1, 2015 at 7:17 pm

The big thing with posting ads on Craigslist is to have excellent ad copy as well as an IP changer and multiple accounts. So if you use an IP changer, post ONE ad per account, resent your cookies, change the IP again, etc. You can get away with affiliate marketing on that platform. But again this is what I have recently heard and read because I do not advertise on Craigslist myself. Too much of a hassle in my opinion.

• September 29, 2015 at 5:53 pm

Hi Nessa – I’ve posted on CL for years but never considered Affiliate marketing. Can you tell me what products you have the most success with on CL and how you entice folks to actually purchase? thanks!

• September 29, 2015 at 6:11 pm

I honestly have a ton of success with CPA offers on Craigslist. Pretty much all I do is gain email addresses and get paid for it so I really don’t have to wait for sales of a product. I recommend trying CPA offers, but without a site it can be hard to get accepted into these programs. Also look on Clickbank and Clicksure for a bunch of products to promote.

I personally don’t use Craigslist anymore because I have never had too much luck promoting on it. I hire people instead to post for me lol But yeah start there. I hope that helps 🙂

• February 15, 2016 at 7:20 am

Nessa help I don’t know what the he’ll I’m doing lol

• February 15, 2016 at 1:55 pm

What are you trying to do?

• May 5, 2016 at 12:59 pm

Hi I wanted to ask a question ,i you said to create multiple accountsfor the posting on cl,does that mean like have more than 1 email address,and use all of them ,I don’t understand really how to get started on making money pisting the ads can you help me,and do I just post stuff for sale that I have at home and once they reply is that how in,sketch my money

• May 22, 2016 at 3:50 am

What sections are best to post in?

• May 25, 2016 at 9:11 pm

Depends on the opportunity. I will tell you this, unless you are paying for the ads to go up in certain cities for “jobs”, they will most likely get flagged and get taken down. So either post in jobs or gigs which alot of people recommend. Me personally, don’t recommend Craigslist at all

• June 17, 2016 at 1:56 pm

Hello Nessa,

When you were doing CPA offers on craigslist. Were you doing direct linking to the offers, or did you build a landing page to warm up visitors first before they are redirected to the offer.

2. Secondly, about how many ads were you posting per day?

Thanks

• March 27, 2017 at 12:56 pm

I do hope I will get sales from my blog using the tips you gave. My affiliate blogs been running for months but products just sit there and it’s so frustrating getting no sales at all.

• March 30, 2017 at 9:18 am

I hope so as well. Nothing is more frustrating then to have products but not be able to sell them. Good luck!