How To Make Money On Craigslist
- Easy to do
- Free to do
- Can earn as much money as you want
- Can take between a few days to a month before you see significant earnings
- Must post new ads every day or renew them every day
- Hard to do if you do not have a phone verified account
In today’s world, you would be surprised how many different ways there are to make real money online. You can make money doing virtually anything that you want, whether it is selling dog food or becoming an affiliate marketer. There is no better place to start your online money making venture than Craigslist.org. I have made so much money on Craigslist that if I actually told you the amount, a majority of you wouldn’t even believe me. So, instead I’m going to teach you how to make money on Craigslist and all of the ways I am going to teach you requires no money to be invested on your part.
Sell Affiliate Products
One of the most popular ways to make money on Craigslist today is through affiliate marketing, though now Craigslist has stepped up in security measures. It is incredibly easy to do this and you have the ability to make as much money as you want in the long run. The easiest way to do this is to follow these simple steps:
1. Sign up for a Clickbank affiliate account.
2. Choose a product that you want to promote.
3. Sign up for a Phone Verified, Craigslist account (or if you do not have a phone, just order Phone verified craigslist account from any seller on fiverr.com)
4. Begin posting 3 ads a day on craigslist to gain prospects.
5. Email those prospects with your affiliate link.
6. Sit back and let the money roll in.
Guys, it literally is as simple as that. However, I do not recommend only using 3 ads. Post 3 ads a day, every day until you have at least 50-100 ads running at once. If you have this many ads, I do not doubt that you can at least generate anywhere from $100-$300 a day or more.
Another popular way to make money on Craigslist is by flipping products. There is a very easy way to do this and yes it may require some loose change on your part. Just follow these easy steps:
1. Go to a local garage sale.
2. Purchase some junk items.
3. Create a phone verified craigslist account.
4. Place an ad posting those items for sale at whatever price you want.
5. Wait for people to email you.
There are so many people that I know currently doing this and some of them are making more money than I am. Another alternative is to take items that you have and no longer and post an ad to sell them. While it does require a little money on your part, especially if you have to buy these items, it is well worth it in the end.
Making Money on Craigslist: My Final Opinion
I personally use Craigslist to make money online so I have nothing bad to say about it. Not only is it incredibly easy, but it requires almost little to no work on your part. I highly recommend starting with affiliate marketing because that is absolutely free to do. Remember, the key is posting as many ads as possible so that in a month or so you can make literally as much money as you want.
Are you an affiliate marketer currently using Craigslist? Have you flipped products on this platform? If so, I would love to hear from you and to gain some insight into your experience. Don’t hesitate to leave me a comment below.