When people want to make real money online free, there are several hundreds ways they can go about doing it. There are ways to make money by becoming an affiliate marketer, blogging or completing surveys. However, one of the most popular ways to make money online today besides affiliate marketing is to make money online with YouTube. Many popular YouTubers make a great living off of YouTube such as Pewdiepie, Modern War Negro or Jeana and Jesse from Prank Vs. Prank.
But how exactly did they become popular YouTubers? How did they start? And how can you do the same thing they are doing?
1. Set Up An Account With YouTube-the very first thing you need to do first before you can think about making money is to set up an account with YouTube and Start your own channel name.
You channel name can be anything that you want it to be. For example I set up my own YouTube Channel that I set up with my cousin called EpicFyreTv, which you can check out by clicking here and my own separate channel called EpicPikachu, which doesn’t have any videos on it yet, which you can check out by clicking here. To sign up for an account is free and you can easily do it through Google.
2. Content-The next thing you need to do is start creating high quality content geared towards your niche. Again for example take my channel that I share with my cousin. We are in the gaming niche so of course we make many gaming videos and gaming related content such as reviews or giveaway.
You should do the same as well. Without content your channel will not go anywhere or go where you want it to be. So the first thing you should do is come up with a plan. To do this simply ask yourself, “What kind of videos do I want to make?”
3. Be Yourself-This is extremely important. If you try to copy how another YouTuber acts and don’t act like yourself, nobody is going to watch you. Period. Be yourself even if you act like a complete dink. I act like an ass on my channel too but the viewers that watch know that I am having a blast doing what I am doing.
4. Have Patience-Unless you make the funniest or coolest video that will sure to make you an overnight success, you need to be patient. My cousin and I didn’t start to gain viewers until about 2 weeks into our channel when he made a video about the surprise he received when he got his PS4 a day earlier. It takes time to build an audience, but with patience you will get there one day.
5. Be Consistent-Once you have built up a steady stream of subscribers and viewers, always upload videos regularly. As a general rule I would post at least one video a week minimum to not lose any of your followers. Viewers are dependable on watching your videos for entertainment so if you don’t have any videos out for 2 weeks, why are they going to bother coming back to watch you? They will get bored very fast.
The thing to remember here is that while you can certainly make money on YouTube easy, it takes hard work to make it successful. Regardless of what your niche is whether it be fly fishing or gaming, as long as you keep your videos consistent and you be yourself, I have no doubt in my mind that you will succeed.
Have you tried to become a YouTuber before? Are you a successful one now? If so I would love to hear from a fellow YouTuber. Just simply leave me a detailed comment below.
Submitted By: Nessa