Instagram Money Flipping Scam Exposed: How To Protect Yourself

With Instagram one of the most popular social media platforms to date, I’m not really surprised that scammers would utilize this platform to their advantage. You can find a variety of different scam on there but the one that I want to talk about today specifically is the Money Flippin Scam or Money Pak Scams.

So, let’s not waste any more time. Let’s get started!

Names: Instagram Money Flip or Instagram Money Pak

URL: www.instagram.com

Overall Rating: 0 Out of 100 Points

Verdict: DEFINETLY A SCAM!

Overview

So, the Instagram Money Flipping Scam or Instagram Money Pak Scam works generally in one way. You will find a variety of pictures posted throughout Instagram that claim you can turn a small investment of $100, $200, $300, $400 or more into sums of $1,000, $2,000, $3,000 and so on. Generally the people behind these scam claim that they have a special software that they use to hack into the servers of Green Dot, MoneyGram or Western Union and can actually manipulate the amount of money that is in their systems.

instagramscams2

In order for this supposed scam to work the owners of the scam ask for you to send money directly to them via MoneyGram, Western Union or Green Dot and to give them a couple of minutes to hack into the systems and flip the money you invested.

Does It Actually Work?

Kind of. While it certainly does not work to turn your money into a profit, it helps the scammer to profit off of you. So, no. This scam does not work. When you are dealing with people asking for money to be sent to them via these different platforms, you need to be wary. Because as soon as you send the money and as soon as they pick it up, before you even realize you have been scammed it is too late and you will not be able to get your money back.

This is a scam that only benefits the scammer, not you whatsoever. You will be the one to lose whatever money you invest and the scammer will get the money that you send to them.

How To Protect Yourself

There are many different ways that you can protect yourself:

1. If Someone Asks For You To Transfer Money Via MoneyGram, Western Union or Green Dot, Don’t

This is one common trait that many scams on Instagram tend to share. The moment someone says to invest in an opportunity you need to send money using one of these platforms, just don’t do it. 9 times out of 10 if you are asked to invest in this manner then you are being scammed.

2. Do Your Research

If you come across a money making opportunity online that you are not sure if it is legit or not, always conduct thorough research on it ahead of time. Look for recent and honest reviews online and watch as many proof videos as you have to in order to make a decision whether or not to invest in the opportunity. Educating yourself will help you to avoid many of the scams out there.

Who Is Responsible For This Scam?

This list is updated frequently by people who have fallen prey to this type of scam and who want to spread the word. That being said, don’t hesitate to leave a comment regarding one of these scammers and I will add it to the list immediately!
Also, since this list is becoming pretty big, if you can’t find a user immediately, type the username into the top right hand corner in the search bar. If this post comes up, then the person has been deemed a scammer.

There are surprisingly many scammers currently participating in this scam. However, the ones that have the most traffic and are the ones succeeding in their scams go by the following usernames on Instagram:

• @robert.flips
  • Mark Fairbank
  • Nicholas Fowler
  • @msjenniferanderson
  • @stayfocusedgetrich
  • @prettyasskate
  • patreecelewis_xx
  • @KICKSANDGADGETS (supposedly “sells” gadgets and shoes for cheap via Western Union)
  • @rickypayout
  • @Nicole_braidford
  • @alecialove47
  • Ashley_sexy_Ness
  • ariannascott6541
  • 101 hustler
  • @itzchevi_boo
  • @_kmcclean (account currently set to private, but done so because of reports by those who fell for scams)
  • @ladybandz._
  • @Nancycash55
  • @jacob.freeland.75 (VIA FACEBOOK)
  • Shaniel_White
  • vanessa_smith123
  • @nicole.bands_
  • @ready_cash_
  • Londonbaby344
  • john7054_green
  • mary_nelson66
  • taxassistance.simdif.com (actual website that is used to promote the scam)
  • millionare tee
  • @mercedeswayy_
  • @sedealian
  • @Kayla_banks98
  • @Courtney Bands_
  • @Jansonmiller8796
  • @Chrissydhk
  • @investwithmere
  • @freebandzbizzy
  • @irreplaceableluv

Just watch out for these usernames and warn others of this scam as well.

Common Pictures That You Will See Posted By These Scammers

So to help you guys identify these scams for what they are, I posted a bunch of pictures below of the kind of pictures these guys will post to lure you into their scam. These are pictures that were actually posted yesterday on Instagram by these people.

Instagramscams1

Final Opinion

This Instagram Money Flipping Scam is exactly that…a SCAM. You may be wondering how I know it is a scam. Well, one of my friends asked me to look into it for them to see if was a scam. I decided then that to ensure if it was legit or not, to fork over $200 as a trial. As soon as the money was sent via Money Gram and as soon as it was picked up by the scammer, they blocked me from Instagram and deleted all of the comments that I posted trying to warn people about this scam.

So, yeah. If I lost $200 on it, so will you.

My Final Verdict:

Scam

ABSOLUTE SCAM! BEWARE!

Have you fallen prey to one of these Instagram scams? If so, I would love to hear about your experience. Just drop me a detailed comment below.

Nessa

My name is Nessa and I'm the owner of Make Real Money Online Free. I started my online business in 2013 before the birth of my son and now it is my mission to help newbies start their own businesses and succeed online as I have. Sign up for my #1 recommended training course today and learn how to start your own business doing what you love for FREE.

220 thoughts on “Instagram Money Flipping Scam Exposed: How To Protect Yourself

• December 2, 2015 at 6:33 am

I’m actually here in suspicion of this IG account that goes by @increased_income_ the person actually just changed his name while writing you. It was @same_day_cash but please Nessa check out this page, because I was hit up by this person & aas so close to trying it because I’ve a lot of positive comments of people from all over saying it works. They’re also some people that are complaining that they invested a certain amount like 200 and got 1500 back but were promised 2000. I find those weird because even though they are complaining that they didn’t make what they were promised they still got a big come up & they still say they are happy. I was really close to investing 200 but I started doing my own research & came across you.

I wish they was more on this person that I was hit up by cause it seems legit & too good to be true & when you have that feeling it usually is too good… You know saying. Anyways thank you very much Nessa for this video & please check out
    @increased_income_ on IG & let me know if I should gamble or leave it be, cause i really can’t afford to lose money this month. Thank you. -vincent.

• December 2, 2015 at 7:53 pm

Definitely leave it be. Most of those comments left by people are from fake Instagram accounts that are set up by the scammers. I promise you, you will never get anything back. Like I wrote in my review, I tried it out myself to see if it was legit and it isn’t. Anybody asking for money sent to them via Western Union is usually a scam. I would not risk it.

• March 31, 2016 at 1:48 pm

You can add @june_balling on to the list. I almost fell for it before I saw this page, so thank you.

• April 3, 2016 at 9:04 pm

I will add this scammer to this list. I am sooo sorry you fell victim to this scam. I know it sucks!

• May 19, 2016 at 7:10 am

I think I also just fell prey to this, so kindly add patreecelewis_xx to your list. Also, what can we do to make these scums stop? Can the bank cancel the transfer and report their account? (I did a bank transfer) can instagram shut down their page or something? surely they can’t just get away with it!

• May 25, 2016 at 9:09 pm

I recommend contacting Western Union to see what they recommend because honestly I don’t know. Also flagging them on Instagram can help as well.

• March 3, 2017 at 9:45 am

I’m so sorry that you got taken advantage of! I’ll add this user to the list!

• May 4, 2017 at 4:18 pm

Can you check out this person please nessa the name is @sedealian on Instagram the picture is a lady in a grey business suit. I’m not to sure.

• May 5, 2017 at 2:37 am

Checked her out and it looks like multiple people have come forward claiming she has scammed them in the past. If I were you, I would avoid this user or anybody like her if you don’t want to lose any money. I will be adding this user to the list immediately.

• December 2, 2015 at 7:55 pm

Also please don’t waste money on these scams. If you can’t afford to lose money then don’t do it. If you send your money via Western Union it is extremely hard to get it back so you REALLY don’t want to take this gamble.

• January 22, 2016 at 7:30 pm

@robert.flips@legitmoney_20144@jaylen_smith_96@tashaflips_legit@moneyman__jay@screw_scams@moneymaking_mike13@_LIVINGLUXURY258 they are scam

• April 8, 2016 at 9:32 pm

Please add @beautiful_agent to that list of Instagram scammers.. These ppl need to get a damn life lol!

• April 17, 2016 at 7:03 pm

I will gladly add this scammer to the list. And I agree. These people are smart. They should do something using those smarts and that doesn’t scam people.

• January 6, 2017 at 5:22 pm

I’m talking to a samanthasammy642 right now. Almost fell for it. Started looking into it while talking to her and got REALLY put off when I said I couldn’t do it today and she instantly got pushy. Asking why I couldnt? Told me to do it when I went to work? And I said I’ll let let her know and she kept going “when? Can you do it tomorrow?” Be careful guys.

• January 15, 2017 at 5:28 am

Thanks for leaving a comment about your experience. What I learned is that if you stall, these people will become “pushier.” Hell, they want your money! But that only causes people to rush into it before researching it properly beforehand.

• February 20, 2017 at 9:14 pm

I always look for the most recent post on these things.
          There’s this guy flossing & flexing on IG he goes by @godfirst_joeyy.

I was gonna have a convo with him & drill the hell out of him with a ton of questions but your page saved me the trouble. Well your page, my witts, & my husband.

Nothing works but work people.
          Stay woke!!!

• February 25, 2017 at 12:03 pm

You advice is probable one of the best I have ever come across! I’ll be sure to add this user to the list 🙂 I’m glad my page helped you, even though your wits had more to do with it!

• March 15, 2017 at 8:10 am

Hello, I’ve recently been approached on instagram by someone claiming they helped people make money. So I sent them a message asking how and I was told the “western union flip it..I just add a zero in my computer” story so I decided to look into it because the idea of sending someone I don’t know money makes me skeptical. That’s a lot of trust to put into someone with my money. I’m glad I looked into it. Thanks for the “heads up”. Oh, the name they use on instagram is @avoncantbestopped

• December 8, 2015 at 7:58 pm

Yes, this happened to a close friend of mine today, and right now, they are soooo dissapointed!! ; (

• December 9, 2015 at 3:29 pm

Check out @_LIVINGLUXURY258 BIGGEST SCAMMER ON INSTAGRAM!!!

• December 9, 2015 at 5:49 pm

I will be sure to add this user’s Instagram name on this list 🙂 Thanks for submitting it!

• December 10, 2015 at 9:44 pm

Western_union_money_flips

Not sure if it’s a fraud

• December 13, 2015 at 2:24 pm

Technically this could be considered fraud since these people are pretty much just stealing your money. My recommendation is to stay away from these people at all costs.

• January 29, 2016 at 3:02 pm

Add another one pyaso_blessings . scammed me for 500

• January 31, 2016 at 1:53 am

I’m so sorry about this 🙁 Thank you for reporting the user though

• February 5, 2016 at 3:10 am

money exchange ltd
        Sounds like a scam could you see about these people please.

• February 4, 2017 at 2:14 am

Add quick_advance to your list she scammed me out of 100$ today

• February 7, 2017 at 1:42 am

Melissa Jackson and her so called managers monique lindo, Martin Gayle, and Richard powell, sent to Jamaica wi

• February 23, 2017 at 3:17 pm

tps://www.instagram.com/alecialove47 /also a scam just talked to her made my self dumb sounding and tried to get info on how it works never got a definite answer scam

• February 25, 2017 at 12:06 pm

That is mostly what happens when you try to get answers out of these people. I will add this user to the list. Thanks for giving us a heads up!

• December 19, 2015 at 4:11 pm

Make sure you add @heaven.helps she is a moneygram scammer.she says she can flip money for YOU but when you send her the money you never hear from her again

• December 24, 2015 at 10:45 pm

I will add her name to the list. Thanks for submitting it!

• February 16, 2017 at 6:56 am

I have some screen shots of this girls pictures what her instagram page looks like and the story she gave me if you’d like to upload them on here I’d be glad to send you the screen shots. I’ve been getting alot of scamming things like this lately. There’s one I got in my email about some company looking for secret shoppers – they send you a check which you have to deposit into your bank account then take a small portion and send it thru money gram and you keep the rest. In turn, your cashing a bad check and giving them money. I did a lot of research on that before I went any further with it. Hope this helps. Wish there was more we could do to stop this

• December 25, 2015 at 4:35 am

Hi I have actually fallen for one of these scams 🙁 && during the wrong time to try it.
    It is nearly almost Christmas and I lost out of 300$.
    The IG user that made me think this would work is @stackin_n_trappin

• December 28, 2015 at 8:58 am

That sucks! I am so sorry you got scammed right before Christmas! I will gladly add this users name to the list to warn others to beware of these people.

• December 30, 2015 at 3:53 pm

Have you heard of 600MONE on instagram? Says he’s an act and transfer manager for Western union.

• December 30, 2015 at 9:53 pm

Don’t believe them! That is another common scam! There is no such thing.

• December 30, 2015 at 4:28 pm

Hey I sent $100 to this guy to buy some stuff and he scammed me. It’s probably my fault for believing he would send me stuff at such a low price. Any form of @topshelforganix or @organixtopshelf is a scammer. His kik is Miketheplug.

• December 30, 2015 at 9:55 pm

Ok I will add his username to the review as well. Thank you for submitting it and I am sorry you were scammed.

• January 7, 2016 at 10:16 pm

I went through the same thing @benfranklin1 on instagram and @living.affluent the guy from Benfranklin1 told me to send money gram $450 to Decatur, GA to a THALEEK HALE his number is 404-493-4150 check him out.

also @living.affluent I just seen his post on IG and commented on his pic of making money, I told everyone to not do it, it’s a scam…next thing I know I went to click on another pick and I was blocked!!! smh…ridiculous, I fell victim to it, was dumb as hell and I knew it didn’t sound right.

now every time I see a page like that I’m gonna expose them, and report them to IG…they are literally wiping ppl bank accounts out and scamming ppl…I only lost $450 but could have been much worse!! this world is horrible.

• January 9, 2016 at 12:01 am

That is exactly what happened to me. Once I realized it was a scam I tried to comment on all of the pictures and before I knew it I was blocked. I hate people that scam others like this

• January 22, 2016 at 8:14 am

Hi. I’ve been contemplating trying this money flipping thing I’ve seen on IG. The person I’ve been talking to went by @raymoney_2k and had recently changed his name and contact number. New Instagram name is @RAYMOND_650. Please help me before I make the mistake of being tempted!!!

• January 22, 2016 at 8:09 pm

DON’T DO IT!

• January 23, 2016 at 8:34 am

There is a man that says he can add a zero to whatever amount I put up I’m so close doing it what do you think “? The name on Instagram is @bryant_finacialservice check em out!

• January 23, 2016 at 5:44 pm

It’s a scam. The most that you will get out of it is loss of money. The money will only go to him, it won’t come back to you. I know it seems tempting but don’t do it.

• January 25, 2016 at 1:41 pm

IG:shanice23willason

western union

And she is a pretty girl. This is her number.
    1-859-4750728

This was her message:

“The banker who your sending the money to is Trevis Green and to Jamacia. Your money will be in the system right after you send the money to the banker and you will received your money 30 to 45 minutes back at the same name and address you used.”

Scam right???

• January 26, 2016 at 6:21 pm

Absolute scam. It takes them 30 to 45 minutes to retrieve the money from Western Union and the moment they receive it they are in the clear from getting in trouble. So yeah…avoid that

• January 29, 2016 at 1:52 am

@Liyiasunny im in a middle of a conversation with this user

• January 31, 2016 at 1:54 am

I will add this user to the scam list as well!

• February 1, 2016 at 1:06 pm

Investment_program212 on instagram 347-251-7323 is a scam… reup_rell on instagram is a scam 203-941-1471 who just changed his name from luxury_living. It may sound good but stay away you will loose your “investment”

• February 9, 2016 at 11:08 am

Does anyone know anything about the profile @kelvinthemogul on Instagram? Please comment and speak up plz

• February 10, 2016 at 8:54 pm

I have checked him out and I can tell you just by looking at the profile that this is a scam.

• February 17, 2016 at 6:30 pm

Will do.

• March 6, 2016 at 1:14 am

I’ve been talking to this guy, he says he’s not a scam and is t bothered being on the list. Can you confirm its a scam?

• March 6, 2016 at 1:27 am

What is the users name and I guarantee you that it is a scam, even if it hasn’t made it to my list yet

• February 10, 2017 at 7:23 pm

@ kristal1000 on Instagram sent me this
            Photo of money flipping with airplanes she seems like she is getting allot of users.

• February 21, 2017 at 12:57 am

Add @addianabraham to the list as well. She is definitely a scammer, she thought she had my friend pegged until I got a hold of her and she couldn’t answer my questions! Moneygram scam.

• February 25, 2017 at 12:04 pm

I will add her to the list. Thanks for giving us a heads up!

• March 8, 2016 at 12:28 pm

Is Dantepaid a scam? He just contacted me??

• February 18, 2016 at 5:55 am

please do add @parisbrook_

• February 19, 2016 at 12:25 am

@prettykeira3 on Instagram got me today out of 300, her number is 770-596-3019

• February 24, 2016 at 8:47 pm

here is a new one i think……posted a gang of posts on our ig account

tinez_gotit – his name is actually (or at least what he told me when we spoke) michael tinez out in Michigan – phone number 313.528.6653

couldn’t find this person on FB or doing a phone number search…..

he offered a minimum of $70 and then in 10 to 15 minutes turn it into $700 – he gets paid $150 for doing this and i asked him how it is possible and he said he just “adds a zero to the amount” then he sends it back via moneygram….he also said “i am rich and i like helping people”……

sounded like a youngster……and did not speak clearly….so i wonder…..

anyway not going forward but he continues 2 text me 2 find out my decision –

• February 29, 2016 at 2:06 am

Yeah it is a scam…the problem is these people ask for you to send money and then to give them a couple of minutes to complete the transaction. In reality the couple of minutes they need is to pick up the cash before you can cancel the transaction. Once they have the money you won’t get it back.

• February 24, 2016 at 9:12 pm

i want you guy to check out this user @moneyflipping_missy. she seems real, i know a few people who dealt with her and actually got their money back.

• February 29, 2016 at 2:04 am

It is not real. Please don’t fall for it. These are tactics that are these scammers use to get people to send them money. There is NO such thing as a money hack for Western Union

• February 24, 2016 at 9:13 pm

How about the one that tells you that at each transaction if ure to make 4000$ his own share is 1000$

• February 29, 2016 at 2:04 am

Wow…really? That sounds like a straight scam to me. I wouldn’t fall for it even if someone gave me money to use.

• February 25, 2016 at 3:07 am

banking solutions of america is a scam its a white girl who uses unclaimed cash or property as the front

• February 29, 2016 at 2:02 am

I have never heard of her but I will be sure to do some research on her as well.

• February 25, 2016 at 10:05 pm

hey wht about @rickymoneyprogramme has anyone tried him?

• February 29, 2016 at 2:00 am

If he is offering the same as the other scammers…then it is a 100% scam!

• February 27, 2016 at 5:05 pm

add @ownboss215 to you scam list off intagram…I was so tempted to DM him!!!

• February 29, 2016 at 1:57 am

You got it!

• February 29, 2016 at 9:14 pm

I wanted to share my experience, I actualy went undercover, & I have pictures I’d like to share with you. They are pictures of text message exchange between a money flipper and myself. I was teying to sound like an educated person questioning about the loan, while seeming like I desperately needed help. Now while most of what I stated was true, the only thing I stated that was not factual was the fact that I have had zero income due to loss of job. My husband works. But honestly if you out yourself in the shoes who is desperate and times are rough, they’d be more than willing to sacrifice a few hundred to come out ahead of the game. They orey on the desperate people. Now I do have madical insurance that pays for my meds on the rare occassion that I meed medication, but ne getting checked for breast cancer is real. So I really just was trying to make him have a conscience but the a$$hole was heartless and was still willing to take my money, even after giving him a “sob story.” They need to be busyed and they need to go down.

• March 1, 2016 at 1:12 am

That is exactly what they do. When I first tried to see if these guys were scammers I did exactly the same thing and all they wanted was the money sent to them. They were absolutely heartless. Thank you for sharing your experience.

• March 1, 2016 at 4:17 am

Could you see is @itsonly1m3_ is legit or not she talking great business but I’m still iffy about it .

• March 1, 2016 at 10:25 pm

It is not legit. Save your money and don’t get scammed.

• March 1, 2016 at 6:16 am

@paidpeople2016 so i sent the 200 and he warned that it was late so there might be some issues. well i sent anyway waited 45 and called back he answered and sounded irritated said there was issues sending back via moneygram and since he tried so much it froze the account but the 2000 is in there. then he said to send another 200 and i will get back 2250 but it will unfreeze the account. he was really nice and sounded as if he cared. also his account is still active and he still tries calling to see if im ready to continue with the next transaction. im confused like if its a scam why is he still active and trying to get ahold of me

• March 1, 2016 at 10:25 pm

Well that is easy enough to answer, because he wants you to end more money. Have you recieved the money he supposedly promised?

• March 4, 2016 at 8:33 pm

Check out @shepretty_pinkk On ig.

• March 4, 2016 at 9:31 pm

scam! Beware!

• March 5, 2016 at 8:31 pm

Just got scammed this morning.$299 via Western Union!

• March 6, 2016 at 1:27 am

Mind telling us by what user? So I can add it to the list?

• March 6, 2016 at 3:36 pm

Guess I have got scammed too. I sent 175 dollars to this guy – MONEYFLIPA5921 via moneygram and asked him to return back the money via Western Union. He did gave me a reference number to withdraw the money but it was wrong. Now I am trying to contact the guy but he is not replying. 🙁

• March 7, 2016 at 5:46 am

If I were you I would contact Western Union itself to see if there is a way you can get your money back, but I doubt that will even help either.

• March 7, 2016 at 7:42 am

Will contact Western Union Today. Dont know if the guy is cheating or not. Its been 4 days since he’s saying i am checking i am checking. Would it be possible for you to check if the ID is fake or not MONEYFLIPA5921

• March 8, 2016 at 4:48 pm

That is a scam account. There is a reason he can’t figure out where your money has gone. Honestly I would report him to Western Union

• March 8, 2016 at 9:53 pm

I got contacted by a guy corporate_johnny about a “legit and legal business” to make me money. He said that all I need is $250-$900 and about 30 mins of my time.

• March 9, 2016 at 10:42 am

Don’t fall for it! Use common sense and stay away from this scam.

• March 15, 2016 at 6:26 pm

ITZCHEVI_BOO She is another scam

• March 16, 2016 at 7:39 am

I will add her to my list. Thanks for giving us a heads up!

• March 19, 2016 at 4:26 pm

I have recently went through this. This person in IG is davewaythefastway.

• March 20, 2016 at 6:32 pm

Thank you for submitting this username. I will add it to the list imemediately.

• March 20, 2016 at 12:34 pm

FREEBANDS.ALPO
    Bizzlefreebands26

Both are scams

• March 20, 2016 at 6:31 pm

Thank you for submitting these. I will add them to the list.

• March 24, 2016 at 9:51 am

Can someone check the IG names tezbeendoingthis and takariharris?

• March 24, 2016 at 10:39 am

Add this person too from Instagram: SHAYSHYSMOM. I recently too feel for this scam. And here is her number 931-820-0955. And he or she has been putting money into my checking account, and then telling me to send it back through Western Union. So I did this for about 3 days and I started wondering this doesn’t sound or feel right. I sent $2,000 of money that was deposited into my account the third and final day and started asking questions and even tried to call, but of course they didn’t answer. So after some more money was sent to my account I changed my password to my mobile login account. But I’m afraid that they have my account numbers. What should I do? I’m son embarrassed. And I don’t want the money that was deposited into my account.

• March 31, 2016 at 2:07 pm

What ended up happening?

• March 28, 2016 at 6:46 pm

Please add @Amber_Annistan on your Instagram list. She is promoting flipping money through Western Union. Her number is (702) 200 – 8064.

I am glad that I found this information on your site before being taken in by her offer!

• March 28, 2016 at 7:34 pm

Not a problem! Thanks for reporting this user! I’ll be sure to add it to the list right away

• March 28, 2016 at 7:45 pm

She is now known on Instagram as Amber_Invest_

• April 7, 2016 at 3:59 am

I need you to check a username, named realcashqueen. She seems real

• April 7, 2016 at 4:30 am

It is not real. None of the users promoting that “opportunity” are real. It is a huge scam

• April 11, 2016 at 2:53 pm

Krissy_miss_busy

Please add this name to the list.She told me to send 50$ via money gram and she will send me 500$ and it will take an hour. Before I did it, I googled it and came across this site…I wont be doing it…she was running a 25$ special too. Please people do not be fooled by this. It does not work at all.

• April 17, 2016 at 7:02 pm

Of course! I will submit this name to the list immediately. Thanks for giving us all the heads up!

• April 11, 2016 at 3:07 pm

I’m sure this guy is a scam, if you are still looking into this here is the IG Santana_Deigo

• April 17, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Yup, this guy is a known scammer. Be weary of this guy!

• April 12, 2016 at 3:47 am

Actually I Recently tried something like this with one person on twitter. I Contacted the person saying that I would like to flip. After I contact the person saying that I wanted to flip my money, I went to Walgreen’s and I sent the money via western union. After I sent the money via western union in walgreens I sent the MCTN number by taking a picture of the reciept. After I took the picture of the receipt, I sent the person the picture with the MCTN. The person then tells me that they will get started. I message that person time and time again, an they don’t respond. I ask the next day what the status is, and they tell me the process is frozen.

• April 17, 2016 at 7:01 pm

Yeah that is a lie told by these scammers. They received the money, but they have no interest in returning anything to you.

• April 20, 2016 at 11:13 pm

What about @msjenniferanderson asked for log in info and explained she would deposit a certain amount and only wants half back

• April 21, 2016 at 12:20 am

That is still a scam because once you deposit the money, she will just take all of it herself. You will not get any returned.

• April 22, 2016 at 5:36 am

So I believe I’m in the middle of being scammed via instagram. Anyone else deal with @stayfocusedgetrich ? Is there a way I can report this?

• April 23, 2016 at 1:24 am

The best way is to report via Western Union where you sent the money, though once the money is picked up there is not much they can do.

• April 29, 2016 at 7:15 pm

I got scammed out of £450. Moneygram and the bank never could help recover my money. I have plenty of them on my IG account now to keep track of them. You can have details if you need.

• May 1, 2016 at 7:31 pm

yes if you send over details maybe it can help others to avoid being scammed.

• May 6, 2016 at 12:36 pm

There is one that claims to sell Mac books and iPhones and shoes she wanted me to send her 300.00. I thought that she was legit she has pictures of the products and everything with it. Told her that I couldn’t send all of the money and could only send her a down payment of 100.00. She said she would send me a receipt and now I’m blocked. Instagram name is Luccinigoods26.

• May 7, 2016 at 10:36 pm

That is horrible. I will add this user to the list regardless. Thanks for reporting her.

• May 11, 2016 at 6:20 am

Hi Nessa!
    Thanks for this page!! Is very helpful!!!
    I was also scammed from “toya write” i think her account is offline now… same on Facebook!!
    That fuckin bitch tokes my last 30$ i was called with her.. i was crying… my Situation then was really heavy and really shit.. but seh only stole my money!! I send it by WesternUnion to “JESSICA PARKER” after 20min. My mo ey was scammed……
    @pretty ass kate is also a scammer i think!!
    And a lot of others to…
    Im sorry for my english, but my language is german, im from switzerland.

• June 9, 2016 at 9:57 am

HI NERISSA
    I AM PALNNING TO BUY MACBOOK TO @KICKSANDGADGETS WORTH 350$ DO YOU THIS IT IS SCAM?

• June 9, 2016 at 2:31 pm

uh….yes! Do not buy Macbook from people you haven’t met face to face or who are asking for payment via Western Union.

• December 20, 2016 at 1:03 am

@rickypayout is doing the same thing. But he says he works for Western union and provided a number which I guess is supposed to be his Id number for Western union. I knew it was a scam because it was too good to be true also because he provided a text free number to contact him at.

• December 21, 2016 at 12:05 pm

Thank you for sharing your experience. I’ll be sure to add his name to the list. Warn others out there if you can!

• December 28, 2016 at 4:17 pm

Please add @new_flipping_department100 I almost fell for it. Scary stuff, it was like they knew I needed money and they made it sound so amazing, I amm so glad that I didnt do it withoug reading up on it.

• January 3, 2017 at 3:17 pm

Unfortunately this is what makes these scammers so successful. They use the desperation for money for those that need it to their advantage and it is horrible. Thanks for letting us know about this scammer. I will add their name to the list!

• December 28, 2016 at 6:01 pm

Add bm_flipman__ he is offering the same things as the other scammers

• January 3, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Sure thing! Thanks for letting us know!

• December 30, 2016 at 7:30 pm

Cassie Newell or @Casey_coins on Insta. Told me to send 299.99 through Western Union, did that, and then she texted me saying that I needed to send more! I was livid when she told me that. Phone number is 317-560-9998. I am completely broke because of this bitch and I want hee to go down!!!

• January 3, 2017 at 3:15 pm

I am sorry this happened to you. I know how frustrating it can be since I went through this myself. I will gladly add this user to the list. Thanks for the heads up!

• December 31, 2016 at 8:04 pm

Add jazjuggin to that list.
    I have screen shots.
    Also if they say send to this person it’s a scam! They even have an internet number : 619 828 3981
    Solomon Bey
    664 Trent Ave
    Pittsburgh PA
    15221

Once money is sent I need the 8 digit pin to process yours transaction

• January 3, 2017 at 3:14 pm

Yes, this is a common tactic used by these scammers. I will add this user to this list to warn others. Thanks for giving us a heads up!

• January 1, 2017 at 10:46 pm

I contacted @fashionmulmamii a d she wants 200. Said she is a customer service representative at western union and she has access Please flag this account. Almost did it too

• January 3, 2017 at 3:13 pm

Gladly! I will add her name to the list immediately!

• January 7, 2017 at 7:34 pm

Why don’t we blocked them all instead of questioning which one is legit? What they’re doing is illegitimate (tricking the system and stealing additional money). They’re asking you to trust them to commit a crime. “Trust me to be a criminal to the company , but not you.” I’ll admit it is tempting, but we know the truth. I almost got sucked in, but I decided to Google the situation. I filled out the form and everything. I was sitting inside Walmart, second guessing. Thank you for posting this article. We shouldn’t question the person’s name. If they are promising you an unreal, enticing opportunity to get thousands illegally, that should be enough. Just share it with your family and friends. Too good to be true is just that. My father told me when I was a child. Saved me $200. She goes as high as $500. Anyone offering this is a scam.

• January 15, 2017 at 5:29 am

Thank you for this insightful comment! I completely agree with you. If it sounds too good to be true, just avoid it! Better safe then sorry!

• January 11, 2017 at 3:56 am

This is also a fake account trying to scam ppl outta money Cashmoney_john382.
    He tried today to get me to send money western union. I called him out on it after coming across this page, thank you! My question is why isn’t instagram doing anything about this!? What can I do to help so this guy?

• January 15, 2017 at 5:32 am

I honestly do not know why Instagram doesn’t do anything about it. I believe they ban these accounts, but unless they ban the users actual IP address, these users will just keep creating more of these pages and scamming people. It’s an endless circle unfortunately. Thanks for the warning though. I will add this user to the list!

• January 13, 2017 at 5:52 pm

Add @missperk_33 to the list

• January 15, 2017 at 5:32 am

Will do! Thanks for the heads up!

• January 14, 2017 at 6:59 pm

Hi I was contacted on Instagram by @flowergirl_jay about flipping money with the same pictures you posted on this website when I asked how it worked she said this:

Hey it’s like buying stocks but the difference is we buy devaluing currencies and the returns are within 48hours. Just 200 dollars will earn you 2000 dollars based on the foreign exchange day. You will make 10 times your money, but most time more.

So please add this girl to the list she also has no comments on any of her pictures which was my first red flag.. thank you I’m glad I came across your page!!!!!

• January 15, 2017 at 5:34 am

This SCAM is far from trading stocks. I trade currencies for a living as well and I can tell you it is not the same thing. This is a scam…plain and simple! I will add this user to the list regardless, thanks!

• January 18, 2017 at 5:30 am

Do you think you can add on Instagram Danielle_flips_legit . To see if she’s actually legit . I don’t know what to believe .

• January 18, 2017 at 6:51 pm

I will check her out for you, but any user claiming to be able to “flip money” is always 100% a scam

• January 19, 2017 at 12:37 pm

What about fast financial program on Instagram can you look into that one
    Thanks.

• January 20, 2017 at 6:38 pm

I did. I called the number and got the same crap that the other scammers make about sending money and doubling it. Best avoid it

• January 20, 2017 at 10:54 am

I think that’s she’s trying to scam me I need to know if she is legit sending money $100 for a $1000?

• January 20, 2017 at 6:32 pm

yup…its a scam. Use your common sense. Does it sound to good to be true? Don’t fall for it!

• January 20, 2017 at 6:39 pm

Not real. Please avoid that. You will lose money if you fall for it.

• January 22, 2017 at 8:59 pm

I just filled out a description of a big long story about what happened with me and the captcha knocked my post off. Argh!!!!!!!
    Anyway, it seems I too have been contacted by a too good to be true “opportunity” (give me 500, I’ll change it to 5000! He said he was wealthy and wanted to help people.
    I was going to do it and then found this site, thank God!
    The Instagram name is:
    Lydia_wright66 and the guy who called me used a legit name (per Google) of Peter Newman, and the phone number was from a company called Level 3 Communications, LLC. (860) 865-1000 out of New London, CT (again, per Google).
    I am disabled and need that money, but now after checking out this site, I believe I was almost scammed!
    Thanks for your help and add my (their) info to your site….

• January 28, 2017 at 5:59 am

Anybody heard of kadesha04 who sent me this? “My name is Kadesha and I am a ambassador for a company called Cash Flip Awards” “We obtain our money through investing in the stock market and you invest in us …so lets say we buy 400k worth of stocks each day, it is a certainty that we will be profiting over 2.8 million dollars which means your money makes money for you and for us so at the end of the day nobody loses” total scram right?another one I’ve had contact me is this one “gain_financial_help_wit_wendy” and a third one is “flip_legit_cash_winnings” all three scams right?

• January 30, 2017 at 3:59 pm

We fell prey to this scammer on instagram. i did send 150 and was then told to send her cut of 200 before she releases the money by giving me the mtcn for the 1500. Stupidly, she’s been so convincing – oozing with sincerity for my delay, i sent her the 200 then heard the system has issues and flipped the 1500 to 15,000! so i have to send her another 150. This was where i told her to get off. I was out of pocket and still is. It’s sad that people become so desperate to get out of the pit of debt that they go in deeper.
    runs this under the name Tia_Smith

• February 21, 2017 at 12:23 am

I have one I just recently came across her instagram is (@kia.western). IN her first post she has a video captioned (just got in the office hmu). It shows a page that looks like she has access to accounts.

• February 25, 2017 at 12:03 pm

This is fake! Please do not fall for it. Users do this to make the opportunity look more enticing.

• February 24, 2017 at 2:52 am

This happened to me today and I am so embarrassed. Nicole_braidford is the girls instagram name offering to flip money. You make an “investment” to a stock and they “advance you the money upfront”. Lowest payment could be $200 up to $900, turning $200 to $2000, etc. Money back guaranteed if things do not go through. After sending $300 to her “manager” named Andrew Harrison in Michigan, USA, she said that in order to get my advancement I had to put down a processing fee of $284.00. I explained I did not have the money and she asked for a bank account number that they could send the money too (at this point I knew something wasn’t right so I asked for my refund, which was guaranteed.) Now I’m being told they are unable to get to the $300 without my processing fee. Her phone number is (424) 223-5921. Everyone beware of her. Currently trying to get my money back (good luck, right?). I have contacted the fraud department and will be getting in contact with local authorities as they were able to find a location of this person who received it so I hope everything works out. I feel so stupid.

• February 25, 2017 at 12:05 pm

I am so sorry this has happened to you. I will add this user to the list and I hope things work out for you. Give us an update when you can!

• February 26, 2017 at 3:46 pm

Can you look into Ashley_sexy_Ness and our ad to the scam list please?

• February 27, 2017 at 8:50 am

Yeah I checked her out and she is definitely a scammer. I would avoid her at all cost. I will be adding her to my scam list. Thanks for giving us a heads up

• February 26, 2017 at 4:46 pm

Been approached on instagram by ariannascott6541 who is doing the Western Union flipping scam..
    says she’s in the Western Unuon Flipping Dept..
    when I asked for more information I got the below…
    “(125)126-38030 this is number of the company call you will speak to the manager”

• February 27, 2017 at 8:48 am

Yeah, there is no such department with Western Union. If you are in any doubt, you can call the support line for Western Union and ask them yourself. They will tell you that it is a scam. I will be adding this user to the list.

• February 28, 2017 at 10:39 pm

You can add 101 hustler to that list. This guy comes out perpetrating in a Maserati and flashing, probably counterfeit money to get people to buy into this scam.

• March 1, 2017 at 9:32 am

That is a damn shame. I hate when people do this. And I will add him to the list right away.

• March 3, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Check out @ladybandz._ on Instagram

• March 8, 2017 at 5:06 am

Yes I just checked her out. Just another one of these Western Union scammers. Better watch out for her and avoid the scam!

• March 3, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Can u check this user name on IG @_kmcclean?

• March 8, 2017 at 5:07 am

I just checked out this user and yes it is a complete scam. It is just another money flipping scam. Stay away from it!

• March 10, 2017 at 3:32 am

On Instagram.. Nancycash55 western union flipper very convincing ..

• March 10, 2017 at 2:34 pm

Thanks for giving us a heads up. I’ll add this user to the list right away!

• March 10, 2017 at 8:57 pm

New one…this person just opened a Facebook account this month (March 2017). Hope no one falls for it. He even has a ‘fake’ testimonial showing a conversation between him and someone else who supposedly was coming back to him to do the Money Flip again to get even more money.

I asked him why he was sharing this info instead of just keeping it all to himself and making money whenever he needed. I caught him in a lie when he said “…because you can only do it once…” Then I reminded him about the messages he’d just shown me of the other guy who had done this 3 times and was coming back for a 4th time. You’ve been warned…. DO! NOT! FALL! FOR THIS SCAM!

The name being used is: Jacob Freeland
    And Facebook page that was just created can be accessed here: @jacob.freeland.75

• March 13, 2017 at 6:48 am

usually questioning these people tends to show the type of lies that they are saying to others. Thanks for giving us a heads up. I’ll be sure to add his facebook username onto the list as soon as possible.

• March 15, 2017 at 4:15 pm

Please add vanessa_smith123. I’m glad I found your article. Thank you!

• March 16, 2017 at 3:01 pm

No problem! I will add her to the list immediately!

• March 15, 2017 at 8:05 pm

Well I hate to say this but I just lost my last little bit of money $200 GONE bc I thought I could trust this person and really needed the extra cash…You can add Shaniel_White to your list….and what do you she blocked me now so I cant even go to her page…WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT THIS IF ANYTHING??? I made sure I took screen shots and kept all of our messages to eachother…plz help

• March 16, 2017 at 3:02 pm

I am sorry this happened to you. This is a common tactic used by most of these money flipping scammers: as soon as they have your money they block you so you can’t warn others who access their page. My recommendation is to keep the pictures and contact Western Union. I am not sure if they can do anything but it is worth a shot! I will add this user to the list immediately.

• May 25, 2017 at 4:20 pm

you should be ashamed of yourself, if the flip system was real then you would be helping someone rip off western union, I don’t feel sorry at all for anyone who got flip scammed

• May 26, 2017 at 1:15 am

What? No I wouldn’t because that is illegal. I can help people make money online LEGALLY by not ripping off another company or person in the process.

• March 28, 2017 at 2:27 am

Just got scammed from @nicole.bands_ on Instagram. she was really good at faking! Had to send to Dave Henry in Jamaica. Lost $300. Started commenting and messaging her through DM about my money being returned & I eventually got blocked. So pissed off!!!

• March 30, 2017 at 9:19 am

That exact thing happened to me when it happened to me. I understand how frustrating it can be. I will add the user to the list immediately.

• April 9, 2017 at 2:41 am

I will add this use to the list immediately. Thanks for giving us a heads up!

• April 17, 2017 at 2:47 pm

@shawncampbell345
    Whatsapp number: 1+876 442 4215

@investment_cash

• April 20, 2017 at 6:58 pm

Thanks for the heads up. I will add this user to the list.

• April 18, 2017 at 2:30 am

Now they are doing it on Snap Chat too asking if you have PayPal. To send $100, $200.. Then he will send you $1,000, $2,000…back. They always say they have an uncle, friend, etc that’s a merchant.

• April 20, 2017 at 6:57 pm

That is surprising and very troubling. I will make sure that I start warning people of the users on Snapchat. Thanks for the heads up!

• April 20, 2017 at 6:57 pm

None of the users offering the Flipping money scam are legit

• April 22, 2017 at 12:45 am

I would like to add us gov funds to this list and millionare tee.

• April 23, 2017 at 7:36 pm

If you have their username I will gladly add them to the list.

• April 22, 2017 at 6:00 pm

I just was scammed from john7054_green (John Green) i searched up his friends all last night and this morning. Im still searching.. heres another name mary_nelson66
    They all seem to have this link under their name
    taxassistance.simdif.com/
    Has anyone ever got there money refunded back to them?

• April 23, 2017 at 7:37 pm

I highly doubt anybody has ever had the money refunded to them. Remember, the only people who make money in these scams is the scammer him or herself. And after checking out the website that you listed, I am 100% confident it is a total scam. I will add these users and the website to the list.

• April 26, 2017 at 4:08 pm

Just got a DM from shauna_western_union_agent on insta with this same scam. Profile lists name as Shauna Johnson, although we all know that’s fake.

• April 26, 2017 at 7:49 pm

Thank you for the comment. I will gladly add this user to the list.

• April 28, 2017 at 2:57 am

Just today, Nicole_braidford aka beautiful_nicole424 (she changed it) add me on Instagram. I accepted it for a little bit to see if she a real person. But unfortunately, the bitch is another scammer. I always do my research before i do anything 🙂 Just to let you know these scammers change their names on Instagram. She is pretty, but I refuse to date con artists.

• April 28, 2017 at 2:58 am

P.S. she should be in jail

• April 29, 2017 at 12:54 am

I understand completely. Sorry this person scammed you. I will add this user to the list immediately.

• April 28, 2017 at 2:08 pm

Who is john7504_green?? Scammer of friend

• April 29, 2017 at 1:13 am

I just looked up the user on Instagram and found no search results so I can’t give you an idea if he is pushing the same scam.

• May 4, 2017 at 8:47 pm

Please add @mercedeswayy_ to the list. I sent her 295 today and got blocked right after. SMH. That was the last that I had and I have two small kids. I am heartbroken right now and have no idea how I will come up with my rent now that im 295 shorter than all that I already was

• May 5, 2017 at 2:37 am

I am so sorry this happened to you. My suggestion is to contact Western Union and see what they can do to help you out. I’ll add this user to the list immediately.

• May 6, 2017 at 1:33 pm

The Instagram Kayla_banks98 Is a scammer when I told her about this site she blocked me and my boy. So watch out y’all cuz Bitches ain’t shit!!

• May 6, 2017 at 9:33 pm

Most of the scammers on Instagram are not a big fan of this site lol especially since I call them out on their bs.

• May 7, 2017 at 4:20 pm

Can you please check out a page on Instagram Courtney Bands_ she claim she flips money through western union

• May 7, 2017 at 10:25 pm

Any person that claims to have the ability to “flip money via Western Union” is a scammer. None of these people are legit and they only make money by you sending it to them.

• May 15, 2017 at 7:33 am

I’ve been communicating with a guy on instagram who says he could flip money for me also, $100 to $1000 , $200 to $2000,
    Was prepared to stupidly do a transaction with him tomorrow morning because I need money bad😑 His instagram name is @investwithmere and @freebandzbizzy
    Thank you sooo very much for your blog / website …. wish I could post a pic of this scammer dude …

• May 19, 2017 at 9:53 pm

No worries about helping out with a picture 🙂 Their username is enough to ensure they never scam another person ever again. I will add them to the list immedaitely.

• May 16, 2017 at 5:32 pm

I don’t really know if it was God who saved me or maybe I was just being lucky. I actually sent $100 to Jansonmiller8796 and when I gave him the receiving details after about an hour he reached out to me that the money wasn’t available for pick up. I tracked it myself with my phone the money was available for pickup and I was like what should I do, then he said I should go back to claim the money by canceling the transaction. Which I did. Now I’m just waiting for to hear from Western Union to refund me my money. I just thought lemme even check out if there are reviews about money flipping then I found you. I’m really glad they couldn’t pick up the money. I was even feeling bad and sad because I was promised to get $1000 back. Thank God the transaction went south. Please check out veronicablue57, she chatted me up immediately I stopped chatting with Jansonmiller8796. Thanks

• May 19, 2017 at 9:51 pm

Wow you are definitely lucky! I’m glad the transaction went south for you so you were saved from the scammer in the process. I will add this user to the list immediately.

• May 19, 2017 at 9:51 pm

I will add this user to the list immediately!

• May 22, 2017 at 4:22 pm

If…good_money_everyminutes… almost fell for it. I was in the process and decided to Google it and found your article. Thank you!!

• May 23, 2017 at 10:09 pm

It’s this girl on IG named irreplaceableluv who is doing this same thing. I expressed my concerns about it to her and her response always be “I got u” or “oh no sorry that happened to you” after being caution and letting her know it happened to me before. I can forget about it and she’ll keep checking up on me like “are we still good for today” this really needs to stop

• May 24, 2017 at 9:43 pm

This is a common tactic used by these scammers. It is used as a means to pressure you into sending money to “flip”. Don’t fall for it. I will add this user to the list right away!