My Honest Consulting Master Academy Review
After reviewing another one of Jeff Baxter’s Marketing programs, Continuity Master Academy, I was not too surprised when I heard of Jeff Baxter’s Consulting Master Academy. In the Internet marketing world, Jeff Baxter is considered to be one of the few successful affiliate marketers that you will find online. Over the years he has created multiple training programs, all of which have helped hundreds if not thousands of people.
With that in mind, you can imagine my excitement when I first heard of Consulting Master Academy. As soon as Jeff let me know of his program and gave me exclusive access to the program, I knew I had to write this review to let others know about it.
So, is Consulting Master Academy a scam? Or is it actually legit?
Continue reading to find out the truth for yourself!
Name: Consulting Master Academy
Website URL: www.consultingmasteracademy.com
Website Owner: Jeff Baxter
Overall Rating: 99 points out of 100 points
Final Verdict: LEGIT
What Is It?
Consulting Master Academy by Jeff Baxter is an online training academy designed to teach new and experienced marketers alike how to build their own high ticket online consultation business from scratch.
The Good Stuff Vs. The Bad Stuff
The Good Stuff
- In depth, easy to follow training videos
- Teaches a profitable way to make money online
- 1-on-1 training with Jeff Baxter himself offered
- Very few upsells
The Bad Stuff
- A few links on the site that don’t work (possibly due to the website still being in development)
What is Included?
With a membership to Consulting Master Academy, there are many training videos and offers included. We will break down everything you will receive in this program once you become a member in this section.
Module 1: Laying the Foundation
- Training Video #1: Understand what the program is about
- Training Video #2: Leveraging existing expertise
- Training Video #3: Research Profitability of your Niche
- Training Video #4: Choosing the Route of your Business
- Training Video #5: Getting Organized
- Training Video #6: Buying a Domain
- Training Video #7: Buying a Logo
- Training Video #8: Setting a Deadline
- Training Video #9: Productivity Tips
Module 2: The Grunt Work
- Training Video #1: Premium Business-to-Business Service Route
- Training Video #2: Premium Consulting Route
- Training Video #3: Logic of Doing the Hard Things First
- Training Video #4: How to Structure your Training
- Training Video #5: Tools to Create Your Training and Plan of Action
- Training Video #6: How to Upload Videos and Keep Them Organized
- Training Video #7: All-in-one software to create your content (ie. How to use Click Funnels).
Module 3: Creating your Webinar
- Training Video #1: Module overview
- Training Video #2: How to Properly Structure your Webinar
- Training Video #3: Piecing the Webinar Together
- Training Video #4: How to Create a Registration Page for your Webinar
- Training Video #5: How to Set up a Broadcast Room
- Training Video #6: Setting Up a Webinar Replay Room
- Training Video #7: Setting up an Appointment Page
- Training Video #8: Forwarding your Domain to the Webinar Registration
- Training Video #9: Redirecting Subdomain to Application Page
- Video #10: Setting up SMTP Settings for Outgoing Emails
Module #4: Closing Sales
- Training Video #1: Module Overview
- Training Video #2: Setting up a Payment Processor
- Training Video #3: The Million Dollar Sales Script
- Training Video #4: Handling Objections
- Training Video #5: What to do after you make the Sale
- Training Video #6: The 70/30 Rule
- Training Video #7: Sales Motivation
Module 5: Driving Traffic
- Training Video #1: Module Overview
- Training Video #2: Setting up a Facebook Fan Page
- Training Video #3: Creating a Facebook Business Account and Installing a Tracking Pixel
- Training Video #4: Finding your Audience
- Training Video #5: The Basics of Facebook Ads
- Training Video #6: Step by Step Facebook Ad Setup Part 1
- Training Video #7: Step by Step Facebook Ad Setup Part 2
- Training Video #8: Setting up Custom Conversions and Columns
- Training Video #9: Split Testing and Observing
- Training Video #10: The Free Traffic Logic
- Training Video #11: Driving Traffic with YouTube
- Training Video #12: Distributing YouTube Videos onto Facebook
- Training Video #13: Driving Traffic with Instagram
Who is it Targeting?
This program is targeting those who want to make money creating their own products, training courses or a consultation business.
How is The Support?
The support, if I am being completely honest, is pretty disappointing. It consists of a basic email ticketing system which you can contact directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
What I Like
There are many things that I absolutely love about Consulting Master Academy. Some of the things that I like about this program include:
1. The In-depth, easy to follow training videos
With the help of the videos in Consulting Master Academy, you never truly feel alone as you try to build your own consulting business from the ground, up. Each video gives detailed directions and explanations in the topic it is discussing, giving you all of the information you need first hand to succeed. These videos are perfect, especially for newbies who are new to the concept of making money online.
2. Teaches a profitable way to make money online
The concept of making money online by offering consultation services or training material in an area you have experience in is nothing new. In fact, it is one of the most recommended ways to make money online today. Best of all, if you have experience in a given field, you already have all the knowledge you need in order to make training material or consultation material for prospective customers. All you need is a few tools to get you organized.
3. 1 on 1 training with Jeff Baxter himself
I love the idea of having the opportunity of having Jeff himself come to your exact location and work with you step by step on building a high ticket consultation business from the ground up. While this may eventually become an upsell once the product goes live, regardless of the price, I believe it will be worth the cost as you will have access to Jeff himself and he will walk you through every step of building your business in your home with you from copywriting to videography.
What I Hate
Surprisingly, there is only one thing that I hate about Consulting Master Academy. The one thing I do hate about this program includes:
1. A few links on the site don’t work
I may be nitpicking at this point (at least that is what it feels like), but there are a few links on the site that do not work. One of the links include the DFY Facebook ads. Again, as I stated before, I am assuming this is because that particular section the website is still in development. So, while it may be annoying, it certainly does not take away from the value of the training program.
My Final Opinion
After checking out Jeff Baxter’s Consultling Master Academy for myself and ever learning a thing or two about creating my own consultation business, I can honestly say this is a program I highly recommend. It is clear upon watching each of the training videos in each module, Jeff Baxter knows EXACTLY what he is doing and knows what he is talking about. Each module is packed with comprehensive and detailed training videos, all designed to walk you through the process literally by the hand and help you to build your business from the ground up. I am confident that putting the training material to practice, all who try this program WILL be successful.
Legit and Highly Recommended!
Have you tried Consulting Master Academy? If so, what did you think of the program? Were you successful? Regardless, let me know in the comments down below!